DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Black Videos

That's curious.

What have you tried playing them on?

Does anyone know why all of my videos (.mp4 and .mov) are black when the camera shots are just fine?

Perhaps the camera is set for Auto exposure and the Video is set for Manual exposure and the settings are set wrong resulting in a dark screen.

I checked with mine and it is possible to have one for auto and the other manual.

EC46A878-7344-4375-A5DC-3DC067BBA692.jpeg3D0AACF4-16D8-4410-8C01-A19A80E3EA7C.jpeg

Reactions: Mikep2323
Does anyone know why all of my videos (.mp4 and .mov) are black when the camera shots are just fine?

Hi, I had the same issue with my mini2 the recorded last movie file black then I used a video repair tool which easily repaired my file. I tried Stellar Repair for Video software you can try at once. I hope your videos will be fine after repair. Thanks!

Hi, I had the same issue with my mini2 the recorded last movie file black then I used a video repair tool which easily repaired my file. I tried Stellar Repair for Video software you can try at once. I hope your videos will be fine after repair. Thanks!

But they should not need repairing.

Um... Do you stop recording before you turn off the drone?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear