DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Blue Whale and Totem Pole Videos

BRDVPRA

Reactions
While I know the trees and grass are not great to see in the winter, I wanted to use the time to get used to flying the MP1at some local Rt 66 attractions.

I think I need to focus on a better thought out flight plan to make the videos more seamless. Yes I can add sound and focus on being less twitchy at the stick. Any other thoughts or ideas are appreciated.

Blue Whale ND4PL

Totem Pole Park ND16PL

Has anyone tried using your smart phone to determine the brightness (lumens) in the atmosphere and use that to determine the ND filter to use? If so, can you share your observations?

Polar Pro has an app that will inform you as to which ND filter to choose.
You can find it here
PolarPro | App

Also you can tweak the settings within DJIGO4 to smooth out your stick inputs.
Or change to cinematic mode and it will make the changes for you. However, in cinematic mode the Mavic will take longer to stop.

Here is a video showing how one alters the settings to smooth out and reduce stick input for more cinematic footage.

Reactions: FoxhallGH
You can find it here
PolarPro | App

Or change to cinematic mode and it will make the changes for you. However, in cinematic mode the Mavic will take longer to stop.

Here is a video showing how one alters the settings to smooth out and reduce stick input for more cinematic footage.

Thanks!

You can find it here
PolarPro | App

I see how the Polar Pro app works, but I am still wondering how to determine what exactly is partly cloudy, bright light, etc.I am guessing using it will help.

Cool subjects. Was this at 30fps? Seems a little choppy on the movement.

Yes it was. The going down the totem poll was choppy due to me reversing it in the editing software. I videoed both clips by flying up the pole, but then thought it would look cool to make one go down. The software made that part glitchy.

Should I consider another FPS setting? Trying to learn

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src1972