DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BOOM, I bought a drone....

Is that a trick question or are you just telegraphing my future addiction issues...

I have the Mavic Air 2 and a toy at the moment. Given my excitement for flying, studying for the 107 and already securing a client for some shots....I have a feeling I will have more!
no not at all, i am a drone addict ,and have owned over ten of them, since i started flying them several years ago, along with RC cars, boats ,and aircraft over the years
i have no doubt that you will become addicted ,they are fascinating things to fly and own

no not at all, i am a drone addict ,and have owned over ten of them, since i started flying them several years ago, along with RC cars, boats ,and aircraft over the years
i have no doubt that you will become addicted ,they are fascinating things to fly and own
It's great!! I feel like a part of the world that was previously not accessible opened up!!

Glad we have folks like you to contribute to he newbies growth!

It's great!! I feel like a part of the world that was previously not accessible opened up!!

Glad we have folks like you to contribute to he newbies growth!
and dont forget its not just the drones that are addictive ,there are all the accessories, that you must have to make the experience even better

and dont forget its not just the drones that are addictive ,there are all the accessories, that you must have to make the experience even better
agreed there is always a new MUST have trinket...
drones are like fishing.......lures catch more fisherman then actual fish....
he who dies with the most toys wins

and dont forget the presentation factor ,you cant turn up with your gear in a carrier bag ,a good quality hard case looks so much better as you open it up ;););););)

and dont forget the presentation factor ,you cant turn up with your gear in a carrier bag ,a good quality hard case looks so much better as you open it up ;););););)
Oh trust, already on that.

Also getting t-shirts made to make me look more official so I don't get as many "Get off my lawn" people who don't understand the laws.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map
I have both. They are helpful for sectional map data but neither allow me to request LAANC clearance due to the Mavic Air 2 DJI Fly platform. It's I compatible with both apps.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure