DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BOOM, I bought a drone....

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Get on the FAA Drone Zone and register yourself as a recreational flyer and or under part 107 and register your drone(s). A link to KittyHawk will be provided. For whatever reason, KittyHawk is not compatible with my S9+ but works fine on my ipad air. Easy to request access from this site. Happy Droning and stock up on spare batteries too ! Charging hubs are ok for overnight but extra chargers will let you charge more than one intelligent battery at a time when you needed.

Reactions: IndianaDrones
Get on the FAA Drone Zone and register yourself as a recreational flyer and or under part 107 and register your drone(s). A link to KittyHawk will be provided. For whatever reason, KittyHawk is not compatible with my S9+ but works fine on my ipad air. Easy to request access from this site. Happy Droning and stock up on spare batteries too ! Charging hubs are ok for overnight but extra chargers will let you charge more than one intelligent battery at a time when you needed.

Already have all of the above and am studying for my 107 as we speak. ?

Also bought the rotor guards as twice I have side swiped obstacles in POI mode.

lol yup since I started flying drones back in 2019. I have had over 15 drones and have three great drones. One is the Mavic Mini my all time favorite and a yuneec breeze and a mini clone drone plus others [emoji106][emoji3]
Now I have so many accessories for my mini drone and still getting more soon.
It’s very addictive lol [emoji38]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure