DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Broughton Castle re-take (4K)

Amazing place and nice shot! in my opinion this video would benefit from being a little shorter

Reactions: MyronT and Thomas B
Videos longer than 4-5 minutes don’t get watched entirely if at all
It seems to me that most videos don't actually get 'watched' all the way through. As you say this is now a very 'want it now' world and if it does not fit in with the social media way of thinking then it is not worth considering. I did start to make short(er) videos after advice from certain members of this forum, but they still only ever got flicked through.

With this in mind, I have now decided to make videos that 'I' want to watch, without cutting out huge sections or speeding up so much as to degrade the quality of the final effort. If people want to watch, great. If they want to flick through, great. If people don't want to even look, then also great. I am not looking to make money from these, just produce half-decent quality videos that may give some interest and enjoyment to others, just as they do for me while producing.

Reactions: W2EJ
What a beautiful location to shoot! Yea, it seemed a little long for me too, but I still watched 90+% of it. It is so green and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: scdronemedia
An incredible place and castle, but it looks more like a palace or residence of some nobleman. Was it like that?

I went to fly this location again as the first time it was spoiled by having auto white balance set (that will teach me for forgetting about it). I hope you enjoy.

If you enjoy this and want to see more, including photographs, please visit the website
Yes I too had to skip through, but I still got to see a place I've never seen before, nice flying.

An incredible place and castle, but it looks more like a palace or residence of some nobleman. Was it like that?
It was built around 1300 and has always been lived in, as it still is today.

It is so green and beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for taking the time to watch (most of it lol) and to comment. Much appreciated.

Reactions: fguthrie
Cool, I didn't know that was near Banbury! Not too far from my parents' place (Didcot). I only recently got my Air 2 in China, I can't wait to fly back in the UK. Sure can't find castles and stately manors like this in China! lol

I wonder if you need permission to fly over Blenheim Palace? That would be stunning... but I imagine there'd be rules against flying on their grounds... and you can't really fly over it and maintain VLOS if you are stuck on the outside.

I have already looked into that and it is within the NFZ of Oxford airport, so that would be a no I would imagine.

Ahh, that's a shame, I figured there would be some sort of restriction at top attractions like that. Oh well, plenty of other beautiful locations in the UK.

I spent a long weekend boating with friends in the Norfolk broads back in my university days. I can't wait to redo that trip with a drone!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daly_mail