DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

BT-300

jdrn418

Reactions
I purchased a pair of these glasses and got them in late February. I flew with them twice and actually like them but yesterday I open them up and it stated I have a update. I believing that the update would fix some bugs as well as what was stated in the update. BTW I went from 1.1.0. To 1.2.0. and everything went wrong for whatever reason. The go app was giving me a hard time. I deleted and reinstalled and it didn't work. I then mistakenly reset the glasses, BIG MISTAKE. I reinstalled the GO app and I get an earlier version of the go app then what was originally installed. I do not know what version is pre installed but I can tell you the version I have after the reset is definitely not what I was flying with. I checked the version it's 3.1.3. So can someone with the glasses check the version a let me know

No, but I don't need them to know that Android GO3 has removed support for Mavic and P4 as of yesterday, so that you now need GO4 for those 2 aircraft.
If you also have a P3P you'll also want GO3 installed of course to use it for that aircraft, but we're on a Mavic forum so people consider you're referring to a Mavic when posting.

Reactions: GlenT
No, but I don't need them to know that Android GO3 has removed support for Mavic and P4 as of yesterday, so that you now need GO4 for those 2 aircraft.
If you also have a P3P you'll also want GO3 installed of course to use it for that aircraft, but we're on a Mavic forum so people consider you're referring to a Mavic when posting.

Yes I understand this is a Mavic forum.I was actually asking because I have a mavic and a phantom 3 pro. This question was geared more about the glasses then the different go apps. The glasses come with the go app installed, all I wanted to know was, if anyone out there has the glasses can they check what version of the go app they have pre installed on their glasses. Is it 3.1.3 or is it a higher version 3.1.4. That's it.

This was posted under general discussion which is exactly what I did, ask a general question about the glasses. I am sure there are lots of individuals out there that fly multiple quads that use both apps, like myself. Instead of trying to inform me it seemed like you were trying more to correct me and I don't know everything as I am sure you don't either.

Anybody using them regularly the app would have auto-updated anyway... will be hard to find someone who remembers what was there originally.

But there's a big multi-page thread about the BT300, your best chances of success are likely to go post where people who have some are.

I've done that and the glasses have only been out roughly 2 months you act as if they have been around for a long time. If there were updates to the GO app then we would not be having this discussion because I would be able to get a more updated version of the GO app on the glasses which you DON'T have so please unless you have them then you really don't know what you are talking about.

Listen I have a P3P and a mavic and I am just reaching out to people with each of the quads that I have hoping they have the glasses and can offer some insight and I can't stand people that always refer the specific site they are on and say you know your are on this site or that site what real difference does it make do you know how many people out there have multiple quads that have a wealth of knowledge to offer insight so I guess you are only versed in the mavic .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum