DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cables for Pro Platinum controller

Stoney B

Reactions
Thanks again for the other answers. If I use the usb charging cable from my Galaxy S5 which I think I'll have to, will there be any loss of signal or will video range and clarity to the phone be the same? Thanks

If I use the usb charging cable from my Galaxy S5 which I think I'll have to, will there be any loss of signal or will video range and clarity to the phone be the same?
It should work just fine.

Thank you all so much. Sorry for the "newbie" questions. I'm sure they'll get more complicated :)

Just don’t take off from the hood of your car.

Thanks again for the other answers. If I use the usb charging cable from my Galaxy S5 which I think I'll have to, will there be any loss of signal or will video range and clarity to the phone be the same? Thanks

You should get a second cable to use just for your drone and controller.

They're just USB cables. Any cable with the same connectors are entirely interchangeable. They're a dime a dozen and can be found everywhere from Best Buy to the corner gas station.

In the case of a Galaxy S5 you need USB to microUSB.

Thank you all so much. BTW, has the problem with updating and the S5 been worked out or shud i not update yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi