DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Calp ( Spain ) Amazing rock and err ? SeaGulls

Pacefast

Reactions

Calp with its amazing rock approx 500 feet high makes a superb backdrop for drone photography ! The Rock has a drone no fly zone but over the sea you can get close bar the Army of thousands of Seagulls
even away from the Rock Seagulls appear !
Best way out a vertical climb where the drone easily outclimbs the gulls which are known to regulary attack tourists on the rock
This is new footage showing the water clarity and reefs brneith

Thanks I had so much ruined footage avoiding Gulls that it was hard to get a smooth flow 😎

Calp with its amazing rock approx 500 feet high makes a superb backdrop for drone photography ! The Rock has a drone no fly zone but over the sea you can get close bar the Army of thousands of Seagulls
Best way out a vertical climb where the drone easily outclimbs the gulls which are known to regulary attack tourists on the rock
Nice job 👍🏻 The gulls would worry me!

Nice job 👍🏻 The gulls would worry me!
They worried me but I was determined to get the footage ! Near the rock was a night mare and I gave up on that !
Lesson learnt ? Climb out of a Gull attack it worked every time when things got too hot ! They are more cautious when solo and are less numerous high!
I read somewhere that attaching shiny red tape works but the gulls dominate that Rock over other species and are even attacking walkers and tourists 🦅😡

Awesome video!

Reactions: sarahb
Great job! @2:08, the looks like a snapping turtle taking a bite out of the ground. Okay, maybe I'm weird, but that's what I see.

Slightly extended version ( last bit )

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J