DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera glitch?

ShonnyRotten

Reactions
Hello

My brand new MavicPro did this couple of times today, during moments like this. When ascending and flying forward.. Anyone else experienced something like this? Is this because of the focus?

Are you referring to the props in the shot on the left side? If so, pointing your camera down a bit should easily resolve that issue.

Are you referring to the props in the shot on the left side? If so, pointing your camera down a bit should easily resolve that issue.
No, shakiness of the picture. Here is another one shot in 1080p, in slow mode.

Is this the first time? Are you jamming the sticks to their limits while ascending or descending? Are you in sport mode?
Yes, its the first time but it happened couple of times in a row already. This was my second flight with this bird. First time didn't notice anything like this. Only thing i did after first flight was i adjusted gimbal tilt by 0.6.

Sticks being jammed, i dont think so. Maximum 70%.

Nope. Position mode.

Any fixes i can try?

Does it look the same on SD card as well as the control device recording?

Make sure the gimbal plate is mounted correctly. It might have come dislodged in a hard landing. There are videos that show how it should look.

Make sure the gimbal plate is mounted correctly. It might have come dislodged in a hard landing. There are videos that show how it should look.
Will check as soon as am home. Anything else that can fix this? I really cant afford sending it in back to dji.

You'd probably get a warning message if the gimbal mount had got below the tabs.
It's a short burst of jello, as other hinted it might be caused by gimbal hitting the stops in a sudden movement.
It can also be started by wind gusts.
If you don't get it while hovering or in smooth flight it's probably nothing to worry about.

Reactions: ShonnyRotten
Have you closely inspected your props?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007