DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera shutter sound

Sherwood92

Reactions
I use my Mavic Pro almost exclusively for still photos, usually taken from maximum altitude (around 390 ft). I find that when I get on station, tap the middle of the screen for focus (though I understand that at this altitude specific focus is pretty much meaningless), oftentimes when I tap the shutter button at the top of the controller, or touch the white circle on the app, I get no notification that a photo has been snapped. I may do this 3-4 times, until finally I hear that audible shutter "click", assuring me that a photo has been recorded. When I download the files onto my desktop, I find that in fact photos were saved each time I pressed the button, whether the audible shutter "click" is heard or not.

When shooting photos, why does the controller sometimes give an audible shutter click, and other times no notification is given that a photo has been recorded?

Thanks

When shooting photos, why does the controller sometimes give an audible shutter click, and other times no notification is given that a photo has been recorded?
It could be that your tablet volume is turned down (?) or the app is busy with multiple tasks and doesn't play the click sound.
Watch the animation around the screen shutter button to tell if a photo was taken even if you don't hear the click sound.

Reactions: Flycaster
I have a mavic pro and have the same thing happen, not sure why it happens, but glad to get all the photos even when I don't hear the click

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy