DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

can I use this case for mavic pro (its for mavic 2) ?

IgorD2

Reactions
Hello people, there were not too many of my posts but Im reading and learning about the MP every day, this forum is tremendous help.

I am looking for a stronger Mavic Pro case, my plan is to have mavic with me when Im mountain biking and would like to have it more secured in rucksack than in fly more shoulder bag which looks fine for hiking but I would like to have extra security if I fell of the bike or rucksack suddenly drops.

Case should not be too large because it should fit in the rucksack beside the other stuff (clothes and food) and its preferable that its not too expensive.

Found this one but I am not sure can I put Mavic Pro inside because seller stated that its for Mavic 2. I believe that MP can fit inside but wanted to check with you Mavic gurus.

Thank you and best wishes to you guys, really awesome community here!

Hello people, there were not too many of my posts but Im reading and learning about the MP every day, this forum is tremendous help.

I am looking for a stronger Mavic Pro case, my plan is to have mavic with me when Im mountain biking and would like to have it more secured in rucksack than in fly more shoulder bag which looks fine for hiking but I would like to have extra security if I fell of the bike or rucksack suddenly drops.

Case should not be too large because it should fit in the rucksack beside the other stuff (clothes and food) and its preferable that its not too expensive.

Found this one but I am not sure can I put Mavic Pro inside because seller stated that its for Mavic 2. I believe that MP can fit inside but wanted to check with you Mavic gurus.

Thank you and best wishes to you guys, really awesome community here!
you would be better of getting a rucksack type of case there are plenty of them on the internet then you could carry all your gear safely really needs to be mavic model specific as the dimensions are different for the drone and the batts

This photo (from your link above) shows the Mavic 2 in the case, so it must be for the Mavic 2.

1548938223719.png

I searched Amazon and found this case which appears to be identical.

1548938261972.png

Thank you guys!

Unfortunately it cant be a backpack / rucksack because I already have to have another backpack with stuff needed for riding (water, tools, clothes, food) so it should be a case.

Understood, have to find specific mavic pro case, cant use mavic pro 2 model.

Thank you! Safe flying!

I use some like singer shows and also 2 little cases of the same that hold 2 batterys each as I carry 5 batterys with me when I use my 511 over the shoulder tote and works great . Got them on Amazon from Fstops but not sure he still sells them but they all if not mistaken are made from the same stuff as msingers
link .Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 6.54.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-31 at 6.49.25 AM.png

Reactions: IgorD2
I use some like singer shows and also 2 little cases of the same that hold 2 batterys each as I carry 5 batterys with me when I use my 511 over the shoulder tote and works great . Got them on Amazon from Fstops but not sure he still sells them but they all if not mistaken are made from the same stuff as msingers
link .View attachment 61195View attachment 61196

Thank you Dirkclod, that is the type of the case Im looking for, are they too easy to bend if pressed by other stuff that you carry?

No you could stomp on em and they might bend but thats it,. They good and @fstop.labs from here is who I got them from.
And this is the tote I speak of and 511 has them. Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 7.14.51 AM.png

OP, the case you posted are the ones I use, almost identical but mine was made for the gen.1 mavic.
The case is a bit tight for the drone, the small one is fine for the remote.
When I go mountain biking that is the case(s) I use to carry the drone+ remote in my backpack.
If you get the one for mav2, it should be just fine. The slightly larger case would allow you to wrap the drone ina small microfiber cloth for extra "anti-rub protection".

Reactions: IgorD2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23