DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where Can I Find My Drone's Serial Number? Mavic 2 Pro.

Stitch-Up

Reactions
Hello all,

I just dusted off my Mavic 2 Pro after several years of non use! During this time I have maintained the batteries etc.

Sorry for this basic question - where can I find my drone's serial number? In the app I can see the serial number for the camera etc but not the drone!

Thanks
John

Hello all,

I just dusted off my Mavic 2 Pro after several years of non use! During this time I have maintained the batteries etc.

Sorry for this basic question - where can I find my drone's serial number? In the app I can see the serial number for the camera etc but not the drone!

Thanks
John

Check the battery compartment if applipical.

Thanks for the reply - there is a sticker in the battery compartment displaying a QR Code and a couple of numbers but not sure if these are the serial numbers! :)

Thanks for the reply - there is a sticker in the battery compartment displaying a QR Code and a couple of numbers but not sure if these are the serial numbers! :)

I scanned the QR code in my Mavic Air 2 and it produced the serial number.

This was confirmed with the aircraft serial number in the app.

Had about 14 numbers and letters.

Reactions: Stitch-Up
You can also find it in the app under “about “

Reactions: sarahb
Was the aircraft powered up?
Yes, powered up and Go 4 app running. I'll try again later as I had to carry out a few updates to catch up on maybe 3 years of no use!

I know the serial number for my Mini 2 appears in the About menu and expected the same to be true of my Mavic 2 Pro, but no sign when I last checked. I'll get back when I connect it up later.

.......... I'll get back when I connect it up later.
Went to connect up today and discover my controller wouldn't switch on!! I had charged it to 100% yesterday evening.
So off it goes for a repair!
No update on the serial number until I get it back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J