DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can you believe this ?

Nope, total crock of shite!

What about this statement! “Mavic Pro comes with a camera stabiliser that can be removed from the drone and attached to the included Grip to capture ultra-steady professional‐looking view. “

Or this one “A game‐style controller featuring an integrated touch display makes it easy and fun to fly. “

They really have no idea what they are talking about and just want your money before disappearing.

EDIT: Oh and I missed this beauty
“Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy”
“Camera Features: 1080p HD Video Recording”

And it is the first thing that ebayer has ever sold in the 10 years he has been a member

Last edited:
Reactions: Bite BayKon
Nope, total crock of shite!

What about this statement! “Mavic Pro comes with a camera stabiliser that can be removed from the drone and attached to the included Grip to capture ultra-steady professional‐looking view. “

Or this one “A game‐style controller featuring an integrated touch display makes it easy and fun to fly. “

They really have no idea what they are talking about and just want your money before disappearing.

EDIT: Oh and I missed this beauty
“Country/Region of Manufacture: Italy”
“Camera Features: 1080p HD Video Recording”

And it is the first thing that ebayer has ever sold in the 10 years he has been a member
Ah, you've spoilt my Christmas !

Reactions: SeaComms
And there's more, country of origin Italy, manufacture type unbranded/generic. I have the impression this is a wind-up, mind you if it's real I'll have 5 please

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gebert94403