DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't access this site using mobile data

Dmbrody

Reactions
I can't access Mavicpilots.com on my iPhone unless I'm connected to a wifi network. AT&T mobile data doesn't work.

I've had this problem on some of the sister sites (phantompilots, 3drpilots) but mavicpilots always worked until the last week or so.

Anyone else have the issue?

I do.. ridiculously annoying

They are working with the servers and that's all I can tell you guys . @clackey might beable to tell you more .
Be patient and they will get it staightened out .

With my 6S being defective and the battery dying, paying 700$ for a 7 and websites not working you could imagine the conversation I had with Apple over this. Sad to find out it's the forums/att problem instead of apple.

Notice I didn't even give them the respect to capitalize the A. Haha

They are working with the servers and that's all I can tell you guys . @clackey might beable to tell you more .
Be patient and they will get it staightened out .
Yup. Just wanted to make sure they were aware the problem had spread to this site. I'm sure they aren't thrilled about loosing page views and cutting off access to huge swaths of users. I have no doubt they are plenty motivated to get it resolved.

iOS device as well. Found that safari and chrome doesn't work but am able to use puffin browser.

I've been noticing the Mavic and Phantompilots apps are very slow to load lately, whether using my 50mbps wifi network at home, or using the LTE connection with Verizon. If I wait long enough it will load, but it takes over 30 seconds, every time. Very annoying. Both websites work great on my PC at home, only my Android LG-G5 has this snail-mode for loading. It didn't use to be that way several months ago. This snail-mode started around early Nov.

I agree, was working for a while, now back to no mobile data. AT&T here as well.

I believe you will see it here as soon as clacky has one or you guys see a fix .:)

Oh man , I've done numerous resets on my IP7+ iOS 10.2.1 :(
I was seriously regretting getting this new phone. Tho disappointed , I'm glad to see it posted here .

It's definitely their host. It affects all their domains. (Bottom if page)

When I installed on my iphone6s I had to go in settings. Cellular and turn on the cellular data for the app.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

As of this moment:

iPhone 7+, AT&T, Safari, cellular: No good. Wifi is fine.
iPad Air 2, AT&T, Safari, cellular and wifi: Works.

This can't be that hard to fix. Which app built this forum? It looks like a common forum software.

same here cant load phantompilots and mavicpilots on my iphone 7 and ipad air on cellular, the app nor safari load the website unless its in wifi, dont have any other problems with any other apps or websites but this one, very weird.

Ok I just removed the IPv6 DNS entry as we found some forums that claim this is causing an issue for AT&T wireless. It appears to have cleared up the issue at PhantomPilots.com so I suspect it'll resolve it here.

Reactions: Scapegoat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure