DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cant connect replacement mavic pro to my controller

RyanB286

Reactions
Hey.

Frustrated beyond belief.

Long story short, after receivin my dji care refresh replacement mavic, i not only cant get my RC to connect, but cant login to my account. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

and tried a hard connection, clearing caches, clearing data and using the same damned phone i was with the previous drone
..NOW any thoughts?

and tried a hard connection, clearing caches, clearing data and using the same damned phone i was with the previous drone
..NOW any thoughts?

See p.40 of the MP User Manual (2017-12), "Linking the Controller"

See p.40 of the MP User Manual (2017-12), "Linking the Controller"
Guys, and gals....it doesnt beep. At no point does the mavic emit the annoying hell is about to break loose beep that we all know and love when trying to connect the controller. This is why im asking. Ive followed the directions, ive read the manual. Ive thought outside the box.....none of it works.

Guys, and gals....it doesnt beep. At no point does the mavic emit the annoying **** is about to break loose beep that we all know and love when trying to connect the controller. This is why im asking. Ive followed the directions, ive read the manual. Ive thought outside the box.....none of it works.
I can hit the button on the mavic all i want even tho it doesnt beep and still nothing. Ice repeated, still nothing. Ive stood on my head, rubbed my tummy, scoured the net, AND asked the community and apparently still got nothing useful.

The ONLY reason ive even turned to the forum is because DJI "support" isnt available in canada on weekends. Despite what they may think, hey! We use them on weekends AND work monday to friday like much of the rest of the world. (Who'da thought) im looking for answers.....not quotes from the manual cuz the manual, MY solutions (and DJI apparently) arent working.

so I will not even look at the manual and try to suggest something to try, so don't shoot me down!
As you cant log in, try setting up a completely new account?
Try another battery, long shot I know but worth a try, if you only have one, charge it up plus the controller together.
check the position of the switch on the mavic to r/c

Don’t want to be annoying but I had a similar problem with a replacement quad. It went away when I restored the RC and the quad to factory defaults and redid the pairing. Setting up a new account seems really suboptimal and I don’t think it will work.

Guys, and gals....it doesnt beep. At no point does the mavic emit the annoying **** is about to break loose beep that we all know and love when trying to connect the controller. This is why im asking. Ive followed the directions, ive read the manual. Ive thought outside the box.....none of it works.
Send it BACK!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111