DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Saved Waypoints

Reactions
Hello, and thank you in advance for your help. I crashed my Mavic 3 yesterday and I have the DJI care refresh which they will most likely send me a replacement,
I have created a few waypoint missions and I'm curious if I will be able to load those missions if dji replaces my drone. I am using the RC Pro remote controller and that is where my missions reside. Any help? Suggestions?

You should check with DJI. I don't -think- you will be able to do so, but some searching may turn up a method for copying them and then replacing them. They aren't really meant to be able to be copied and stored but if I recall it isn't impossible to do so.

Hello, and thank you in advance for your help. I crashed my Mavic 3 yesterday and I have the DJI care refresh which they will most likely send me a replacement,
I have created a few waypoint missions and I'm curious if I will be able to load those missions if dji replaces my drone. I am using the RC Pro remote controller and that is where my missions reside. Any help? Suggestions?
You should be able to since the missions are saved on your device. Phone, tablet or smart controller. Not on the drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian