DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I delete old waypoint missions on the Air 3 & Mini 4 Pro with the RC 2?

jimlips

Reactions
I've searched all over the forums, on YouTube, and Google, but can't find the answer to my question: how do you delete old DJI Waypoint Missions?

Pilots talk about poking around with File Explorer, but I don't want to delete them all, just a few of them.

Now that I've begun using DJI's Waypoint Missions feature, I can create all I want, even without taking off or connecting to the drone (which is nice), but my directory is getting full of old test missions, and I need to remove them. Anyone have any ideas?

I've searched all over the forums, on YouTube, and Google, but can't find the answer to my question: how do you delete old DJI Waypoint Missions?

Pilots talk about poking around with File Explorer, but I don't want to delete them all, just a few of them.

Now that I've begun using DJI's Waypoint Missions feature, I can create all I want, even without taking off or connecting to the drone (which is nice), but my directory is getting full of old test missions, and I need to remove them. Anyone have any ideas?
Open Fly, go to the Waypoints library. The ones you want to delete, swipe left and tap the trashcan icon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart