DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't get online authorization municipal airport nearby."NFZ can't take off"

It asks me on the Crystal Sky 3 questions Auth to fly? Responsibilty?Upload hardware info?.I check those 3 off,press confirm and get"export request failed"error 405
Let me ask this dumb question, is your CS connected to a hotspot when you are trying to unlock? You need to be actually connected to a wifi source for the CS to access permission.

you are doing it right then. I have not heard of that upload hardware question. That might be related to if you are logged in on dji go or something. Be sure you are logged in, although I don't even recall if go works at all without being logged in.

you are doing it right then. I have not heard of that upload hardware question. That might be related to if you are logged in on dji go or something. Be sure you are logged in, although I don't even recall if go works at all without being logged in.
Thanks.Going to kill myself now?

That was going to be my next dumb question, do you have everything updated......LOL

I live about a mile from the Venice Fla municipal airport.No LAANC available.I did the DJI unlocking+it said auth succeeded and it transferred to the DJI GO app.Tried to confirm after app asked for agreement.Tapped"aircraft" and little circle that looked like loading in progress never changed from spinning.Is it not possible to get authorization?I just applied for dronezone approval.How long does that usually take and how do you transfer that to the aircraft/app to unlock flight?Muni airport is class E

Update everything and do your DJI authorization on computer at home. At least that is what I had to do! Then I used mobile device to alllw controller to be uploaded on site! It took me several visits to get this figured out!

Here's a couple things I have run into. First, in real time unlocking your controller must be hooked to a device which has a cellular or wifi connection. I can't recall if I tried using my I7 as a hotspot and a wifi only tablet yet but that should work. The other method is downloading a licence. I ran into a difficulty there confusing the SN for the R/C with the serial number for the flight controller. Fly Safe will gladly issue you a license for the wrong number and it will show up on the app as such but will not upload to the A.C. I finally tried them all and one worked so I made a note of it. Took me quite a while to figure that out but then again.....I'm not quite as sharp as I once was. :cool:

It asks me on the Crystal Sky 3 questions Auth to fly? Responsibilty?Upload hardware info?.I check those 3 off,press confirm and get"export request failed"error 405
I was having a similar issue with NFZ after updating my GPS. After going thru all processes on their website, now I can unlock from my phone, but I have to actually attempt to start the aircraft to get those pop up questions. Then I can check the boxes, click 'yes' and fly. Thanks for mentioning that.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu