DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't log into Litchi away from home

Hauptmann

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I've written several Litchi missions on my laptop for the area I usually fly. At home, all missions show up on my IPad 4 Mini. But when I get there, I can't load missions, or even log into Litchi. What am I doing wrong? I hope there is a way around this issue.

Let's get the trivial question out of the way first: Do you have an internet connection at your mission location?

Just through my iphone, though I've never used it. Maybe my Ipad has it too, I don't know.

Just through my iphone, though I've never used it. Maybe my Ipad has it too, I don't know.
Your iPad isn't 3/4G equipped, is it? Connects to the internet through Wifi? Gotta have a wifi connection to log in to Litchi Hub. Does your iPhone have a wifi hotspot feature?

I found that if I log into Litchi where there is internet available, I can stay logged in so I'm able to fly anywhere and have still have access to my missions and satellite maps.
I was even able to get out of Litchi, run DJI GO 4, then go back to Litchi and find that I was still logged into Litchi.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan