DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CapCut PC exported 4k video won't play full screen

jmc667

Reactions
I'm using capcut pc on a new lenovo legion pro 5i. I made a 2 min. video with music, and exported it in 4k to the capcut folder. When I play it, windows media player is playing it. I cannot get it to play full screen. Any help would be great! Thanks guys
John

Ah didn't think about that. I will give it a try thanks. Come on over to the Windows dark side you might like it LOL

If your CapCut-exported 4K video won't play in full screen on your PC, there could be a few reasons for this issue. First, ensure that your video player supports 4K resolution and fullscreen mode.

Additionally, make sure your PC's graphics card and monitor can handle 4K content. You may also want to check for software updates or try a different video player to see if the issue persists. Past the link and Download Videos or Templates without a watermark using the Capcut Downloader tool for free.

Last edited:
If your CapCut-exported 4K video won't play in full screen on your PC, there could be a few reasons for this issue. First, ensure that your video player supports 4K resolution and fullscreen mode.

Additionally, make sure your PC's graphics card and monitor can handle 4K content. You may also want to check for software updates or try a different video player to see if the issue persists. Past the link and Download Videos or Templates without a watermark using the Capcut Downloader tool for free.
Thanks. I just re-installed the program. Everything is working good

I'm using capcut pc on a new lenovo legion pro 5i. I made a 2 min. video with music, and exported it in 4k to the capcut template. When I play it, windows media player is playing it. I cannot get it to play full screen. Any help would be great! Thanks guys
John
I see that you're having trouble playing your 4K video exported from CapCut PC in full screen using Windows Media Player on your Lenovo Legion Pro 5i. To resolve this, ensure that you have the latest version of Windows Media Player installed and adjust the aspect ratio settings within the player to enable full-screen playback. If the issue persists, consider trying a different media player or seeking further assistance from CapCut support or the Lenovo customer service team. They might have specific recommendations or solutions tailored to your device and software setup. Good luck, and I hope you can enjoy your videos in full-screen mode soon!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman