DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video editor that exports 4k full screen

jmc667

Reactions
Well guys, I tried capcut for pc. Can't play exported video full screen. All I want to do is edit my 4k drone video, play it full screen on my new Lenovo Legion pro 5i, and on my 4k big screen. I don't want to share on tiktok, youtube etc. just for my use. What video editing program would allow me to do this??? Don't need a pro editing program. Hope you guys can help. Thanks John

So you have edited something in a editor & rendered it out using some container (like MP4 or MOV) and then tried to play that movie file through some kind of media player/s on your laptop & your TV ... & it plays, but only in a window & not full screen?

Quite many sources of error between raw clip to playing edited result on your equipment... to directly blame the editor. This instead sounds like you have chosen some render settings in CapCut making the clip incompatible with the media players you use.

But if you want to try a different editor to rule it out as a source of error... try the free version of Davinci Resolve (just to see if another editor gives another result... deciding if DR is anything for you in the long run can wait until later).

Reactions: Fizzbang
Yes, I output mp4 4k. I even looked at the file info. and it confirms 4k. I can play the same file from my sd card full screen no problem. I'm just wondering since capcut is more for social media, that's all you get. I will try DR.

I use CapCut and export to
Well guys, I tried capcut for pc. Can't play exported video full screen. All I want to do is edit my 4k drone video, play it full screen on my new Lenovo Legion pro 5i, and on my 4k big screen. I don't want to share on tiktok, youtube etc. just for my use. What video editing program would allow me to do this??? Don't need a pro editing program. Hope you guys can help. Thanks John
I use CapCut and export to YouTube in 4k full screen. Love it..

I don't want to export to youtube. I just export to the computer, and windows media player is playing it. Can you play it on your computer full screen. If so , are you on windows? and what capcut settings

I don't want to export to youtube. I just export to the computer, and windows media player is playing it. Can you play it on your computer full screen. If so , are you on windows? and what capcut settings
Yes, I save it to my desktop in 4k and play full screen

If it's exporting in 4K but only playing windowed, then the problem would seem to be your video player and not the editor.

The capcut player window does not even show it full screen when I'm working on the clip, even if I change the aspect ratio on the lower rt. of the player window. So it seems to be something in capcut. I just downloaded the latest v. of capcut a 1/2 hr. ago.( non related) I can't find any way to contact capcut. and I can't find any videos on the subject. Even when I rt. click on the exported file, and check properties, it's 475 mb. for a 1:50 min 4k. clip. But it does show 3840x2160.

Just installed Davinci Resolve and did a quick export. Plays full screen. So it is something in capcut. I'll try to re-install capcut.

Hi GregS. Does your video play full screen in the "player" window of capcut? Mine don't . I'm re-installing capcut to see if it fixes my problem

Hi GregS. Does your video play full screen in the "player" window of capcut? Mine don't . I'm re-installing capcut to see if it fixes my problem
Wanted to answer...never tried full screen in CapCut. I just edit and save to desktop and open to full screen from there. I have a 32 in LG monitor for my PC monitor.
Jealous that you have a 4k TV. I have 1080p TV's, but play in 4k and they look fantastic!
Glad you got it going. Now enjoy those 4k videos!!

Will do. I got to say, 4k air 2s video on a 65" 4k tv is amazing. And now I have a laptop that can edit the footage and put life to my videos is another plus. Life is good! I better get out and do some flying. Have to get some footage in the can for winter. So I have something to do when the snow flies. I want to find a good simulator also to practice. Something I can use a dji controller, but not the pricey dji simulator. Take care and safe flying

Reactions: rwarrior
I am amazed as to the quality these little drones produce. I never get tired of them.
Safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas