DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Cape Palliser Lighthouse - New Zealand 🇳🇿

Very professional presentation! I wish videographers would "linger" for a bit on the beautiful shots for us tourists to drink in for a bit. You cut away really quickly on many of the most beautiful views. I also missed some real closeups of the light itself - it would have been interesting to see it up close either with a tele view or a closeup when people weren't around.
The frontlit shots against the mountain were the most dramatic. Wish we had scenery like that - you guys are sooo fortunate!

Reactions: Squidinc
Very professional presentation! I wish videographers would "linger" for a bit on the beautiful shots for us tourists to drink in for a bit. You cut away really quickly on many of the most beautiful views. I also missed some real closeups of the light itself - it would have been interesting to see it up close either with a tele view or a closeup when people weren't around.
The frontlit shots against the mountain were the most dramatic. Wish we had scenery like that - you guys are sooo fortunate!
Thanks for your critique. To be honest I didn’t plan this “shoot” at all, and I should have. Just arrived flew and left. Your comments are valid, and I wil definitely take them on board for next time I get to fly somewhere as spectacular.

Reactions: WanderLost
Thanks for your critique. To be honest I didn’t plan this “shoot” at all, and I should have. Just arrived flew and left. Your comments are valid, and I wil definitely take them on board for next time I get to fly somewhere as spectacular.
Your skills are dope man! It's plain you have good instincts and flying skills. Looking forward to seeing more videos of your locale.

Reactions: Squidinc
Your skills are dope man! It's plain you have good instincts and flying skills. Looking forward to seeing more videos of your locale.
I actually live in Australia. This video was shot last week whilst visiting family in New Zealand. Hope to revisit this spectacular spot one day.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark