DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Case recommendations

Plus all those records are in the city I live in Detroit and I'm getting that kind of range sitting on my front porch

I saw the long antennas in the first pic, I like those better than the one advertised in the link you sent me. Do you have the link for those?

For the antenna mod I guess it's best to send a separate remote in and keep a default one for a spare.

I saw the long antennas in the first pic, I like those better than the one advertised in the link you sent me. Do you have the link for those?

For the antenna mod I guess it's best to send a separate remote in and keep a default one for a spare.
Right when I 1st got my drone I modded the controller then it was too much hassle because I had to keep it in a separate case so I went and ordered the regular controller so when I want to do a quick flight I used a regular controller because I don't do that much long range maybe once or twice a week then I will use the other controller

I got the Explorer case from mc-cases.com and am very happy with it

Check out my review of it here -

I got the Explorer case from mc-cases.com and am very happy with it

Check out my review of it here -
Yes.. I have the same one... EXCELLENT case... A bit pricey, but it is excellent protection for our investment. You spent a grand on the Mavic, spend a few extra bucks and protect it.

This case is great as it has so many cut outs, I can take everything with me-literally everything!

Charger block, 4way charger, up to 4 batteries, cords, camera shield, filters, props... Every accessory I have... It alk fits in a heavy duty case.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111