DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cases?????

That is weird.. The folks I bought it from said no warranty and only refunded me half of the purchase price... SMH.. you want to sell the working latch??? LOL
Not knowing if/when that latch will break, i'd get the refund and buy a case directly from PolarPro. That way, you'll have free replacement for life.

Reactions: Deer_Predator
I don't get all these hard pelican cases that everyone it getting to carry their Mavic around in.

I personally brought a small compact drone so that I could carry it everywhere with ease. I've got a hard case for storage, or for flying, but for everyday I've got these small cases so that the drone fits in the bottom of my day sack.

View attachment 8503

I really wanted a case for the controller. I could imagine one of the sticks getting knocked off with it getting thrown in and out of my bag.

These were £20 from amazon, couldn't get prime delivery on them though :(
Yeah. I bought one of the full size waterproof cases. It's great for storage, but too bulky for flying. When I go out, I want something tiny to carry with me. This combo might just work. Or the soft case (see next post).

This is a nice looking very compact one
DJI Mavic Soft Case

PolarPro_Mavic_Soft_Case_grande.jpg

PolarPro_DJI_Mavic_Soft_Case_grande.png
This might just be perfect for going out. Wish this had a sub $20 price point though ...

Look for Polar Pro Mavic case on ebay.
I have it but find it unsuitable for jamming batteries in like they show.
It will take the Mavic and controller very nicely, with a slot between for phone or filters.
I have a separate little pouch for two extra batteries.

Could you please post the link? Can't find it in b&w's site.
Thanks

Its no longer available since the new back pack system uses their own latch system.

Purchased mine here

http://shop.opticsplanet.com

I just updated the link. The 40 system fits the 920. You can compare the nanuk dimension to their 4000, 5000, and 6000 cases. To figure out sizing.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots