DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Charging dock

EsiMavic

Reactions
:)
75970f0bdf015a4e7b837938a9ed7b77.jpg

I commented on this over on the Spark forum. IMO this will be a great accessory to have.

Wireless Charging....Another reason to buy the Spark over the outdated Mavic Pro

Reactions: KNAVE
Can you post a link - or the whole video - that this still came from?

Thank you - and I do WANT!
At 3:00 he starts explaining what is included in the fly more combo and falsely claims that a "charging box" comes included. Wish this was actually true...

Reactions: Nikon1
I'm left wondering IF (hopefully) that bundle does include the Spark, shipped in the charging box?

We can hope - Thank you for the video!

I'm left wondering IF (hopefully) that bundle does include the Spark, shipped in the charging box?

We can hope - Thank you for the video!
I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you. Unless the charging base is hiding behind/inside the shoulder bag in this picture we are all SOL.
Screenshot_20170531-155014.jpg

Sorry, my comment about Mavic Pro being outdated was not fair to the MP. I think I had some built-up resentment from the MP forum and their derogatory comments about the Spark. I think I have it out of my system now:)

Sorry, my comment about Mavic Pro being outdated was not fair to the MP. I think I had some built-up resentment from the MP forum and their derogatory comments about the Spark. I think I have it out of my system now:)

The Spark is an outdated Mavic. It does most what the Mavic does only way less. It's a selfie drone.

I doubt the case is the charging base. It says that bag is for the Mavic and the Spark.

Spark is the first DJI drone in recent years I'm not going to buy.

Reactions: ebf
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom