DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CharliesRig Pictures

I was Unaware That my Mavic pro had "Zoom"

**** - now you've let the cat out of the bag! Yes - the Mavic 2 Pro Zoom is nothing new! - However, the MP is limited in the zoom [2x], and is only available in 720 / 1080p resolutions.

Nice photo Charlie, looks very similar to the one I took and posted here last night;)

Reactions: charliesRig
This one ..??

ed535e36-17f9-4596-8b0d-77f2e0ca08f7-jpeg.63127

Ok I'm so ready for an upgrade.
Took this off the 4K video because of the constant High wind warning didn't hang long enough for the sunset to light up the mountain so....at dusk i shot this
Mt Raineer 03-3-2019 (true color)

....cR

Cool Charlie, does the light affect the drone in any way ( balance) or was it all ok;)

Going by your photos I would say it was Ok;) stupid question I’ve just asked I suppose, lolThumbswayup

Cool Charlie, does the light affect the drone in any way ( balance) or was it all ok;)

Going by your photos I would say it was Ok;) stupid question I’ve just asked I suppose, lolThumbswayup

Very light and can be charged USB i attached it with velcro patches the MP body lends it self perfect with it slight slop in the front..... It is bright and has a strobe I'm going to stock up.!
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Schwinn-...LOBIQHTG7I5Q2sPSAeqf0kG5FF1bEJXxoCwVcQAvD_BwE
I shut down my advoidance sensors so i can fly about 30mph vs 18 mph I don't like to use sports mode
To easy to forget it ingaged and get into "battery" trouble

I didn't have any issues that i wouldn't Normally have ( after Firmware upgrade I lose signal often weather my distance is 50ft or 4000 ft

Reactions: Porky
Very light and can be charged USB i attached it with velcro patches the MP body lends it self perfect with it slight slop in the front..... It is bright and has a strobe I'm going to stock up.!
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Schwinn-...LOBIQHTG7I5Q2sPSAeqf0kG5FF1bEJXxoCwVcQAvD_BwE
I shut down my advoidance sensors so i can fly about 30mph vs 18 mph I don't like to use sports mode
To easy to forget it ingaged and get into "battery" trouble

I didn't have any issues that i wouldn't Normally have ( after Firmware upgrade I lose signal often weather my distance is 50ft or 4000 ft

Nice one Charlie, glad it does what you wanted it to do, good job buddy;)

Reactions: charliesRig
Took My Mavic Pro 1
To Commencement bay 3-11-19
All 3 batterys... Turned off advoidance sensors.

I'm having alot of mag interference and Disconect.
Very flustrating I want to blame the Go4app it happening more often with ever flight..
never seen the water so flat

SHS

Found The crane ship

Reactions: old man mavic
I haven’t seen all of your photos, but the first few pages, and then these last few, a big difference Charlie[emoji106]
Thanks for sharing
MM

Thanks for the feedback Michigan Mavic...
I believe I'm limited by the camera I have been given
....cR

excuse me while i touch the sky......
...cR

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leroyman