DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in from Socal

Who says there is no place to fly drones in Los Angeles
Neat Video. I always look for "Easter eggs" like something that pops up unexpectedly… (deer, bears, eagles, etc…) and at 3:02 a plane's shadow moves across the hill face on the left side… And you just start to come into view on the "saddle ridge" at 3:10… That looks like it was quite a hike… And another plane's shadow at 4:38 right down the center… And still another plane's shadow at 6:00 right down the center… Some airport must be nearby…

At 6:37 you should have turned the drone around slowly, verses like a "pylon racer…" I slowed the video down to 25%, the scenery is great, but it still spun too fast.

I also ran the video at 2X speed for most of the time as you really flew slowly… But very interesting mountains, Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: wjkrysak
I just started using drones. I bought a Voyager drone from HEQ. It is a VTOL drone. I think the drone has a long battery life, about 50 minutes, and the assembly process was simple and I had it installed in no time, and the video/image is also clear. Recommend to pilots:
HEQ UAV

Reactions: LoudThunder

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markshsv