DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cheers from San Juan province, Argentina! 🤗

pablo.yamamoto

Reactions
Hello everyone! 🤗

I am delighted to have found this community of drone pilots! I hope to be able to collaborate from my humble place and learn from your enormous experience.

Come visit the province of San Juan, in Argentina with its wild and beautiful landscapes. 🤗 ❤️

Attachments

• Laberintos en el Desierto - Laberintos en el Desierto - PANO0013-Pano - formato 1-1.jpg
    Laberintos en el Desierto - Laberintos en el Desierto - PANO0013-Pano - formato 1-1.jpg
    715 KB · Views: 21
I am delighted to have found this community of drone pilots!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro and Air 2, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

¡Bienvenido a nuestro foro, de Hauptmann, en Hurst, Texas, USA!

Le encantará la flexibilidad de los puntos de vista que ofrece una plataforma de cámara aérea: ¡obtendrá tomas y videos con los que antes solo podía soñar! Ahora vuelo un Mavic 2 Pro, pero pronto agregaré un Mini 3 Pro a mi "flota".

Tenemos más de 150.000 miembros, muchos de su parte del mundo, que disfrutan ayudándose unos a otros a sacar el máximo provecho de nuestro pasatiempo. La mayoría de las preguntas que tendrá ya habrán sido abordadas y son fáciles de buscar. Si tiene NUEVAS preguntas, ¡solo pregunte!

Adjunté un par de enlaces a continuación, que facilitarán el aprendizaje de habilidades de pilotaje y fotografía/video. Se refieren específicamente al Mini 3 Pro, pero sus "movimientos" se aplican a cualquier dron (DJI, de todos modos).

¡Encantado de tenerte con nosotros!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

English/Spanish translation courtesy of Google Translate

Hello everyone! 🤗

I am delighted to have found this community of drone pilots! I hope to be able to collaborate from my humble place and learn from your enormous experience.

Come visit the province of San Juan, in Argentina with its wild and beautiful landscapes. 🤗 ❤️
Amazing! So happy to have you "on board!"

Welcome from Savannah, GA!!

I looked up your location, I wouldn't have had a clue.

I ended up getting a friend in Australia, Started like 5 years ago from Phantom Pilots.

Anyways, we go back in fourth, which direction the water drains sinks, etc.
Which side is the correct side driving on the road.

I almost forgot WELCOME!

Rod,,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13