DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Christmas Display shot with Zooom

VintageSlots

Reactions
Here is a video I shot with the MP2 Zoom. It was recorded in 4K. Exposure was a bit of a challenge with the huge light variations.

I know a MP2 Pro with the larger sensor might have been better but for most of my work a Zoom is better suited.

The short version is at

and the long version is at

Here is a video I shot with the MP2 Zoom. It was recorded in 4K. Exposure was a bit of a challenge with the huge light variations.

I know a MP2 Pro with the larger sensor might have been better but for most of my work a Zoom is better suited.

The short version is at

My drone video of the "Greeley Grizwalds" was used in a story by Greeley's newspaper (Greeley Tribune).

Watch: Drone captures video of Greeley Grizwalds’ famous Christmas lights display

Reactions: MikeMauk
Contrats

Nice work.

I appreciated one angle showing the juxtaposition of this incredibly, well, INCREDIBLE display and the house across the street with a star on the garage about four lights in another display! Boy, would I hate living there.

How did you get to play that song? (Copyrights) my videos always gets kicked back or they mute my music.

How did you get to play that song? (Copyrights) my videos always gets kicked back or they mute my music.

It depends on the song and the country that it is playing in.

In this case, YT flagged it as copyrighted material but said as long as I am OK with it being monetized and the money going to the copyright holder then everything is cool.

The short version is at

Really awesome thank you

FYI, I went to another display last night and messed with the settings. Once it is up on YT I will post it. I think this one turned out a little better.

Here is the video of another house with changes made to camera settings and also enhancements to the audio,

Here is the video of another house with changes made to camera settings and also enhancements to the audio,

Okay! Thanks for providing more Christmas cheer. But how the hell (the opposite of heaven) do they get those animations? Amazing tech - both the drone and the lighting effects.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard