DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Christmas Lights Small Town Park

very nice.

Great work!!

Any special "settings" to get such great Christmas Light Shots? I can't seem to get them look worth a crap LOL.

• Wow
Reactions: MARK (LI)
I'd sue the city for putting that pole right where you were flying! Downing an aircraft is a Federal Offense!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: scott492010
Great work!!

Any special "settings" to get such great Christmas Light Shots? I can't seem to get them look worth a crap LOL.
Ostensibly i used Davinci Resolve to edit ...

sadly i have already deleted the entire project and relating files in order to make room on my hard drive.... but i did use a couple different LUTS in color grading. The only one i can remember for sure is, " Blackmagic 4K Film to Rec709 v3". I am not sure but i think it has a lot do with surrounding light reaching the sensors... for example i had way better looking scenes near the decorative "white" street lights even though they annoyingly put a white haze over everything. The color grading made a huge difference in this white haze and grainy black "dark" areas... I used LUTS because i have really bad luck when it comes to color grading. I did attempt to change the ISO etc etc on the camera but it all ended up looking better with the scenes i used auto everything on. If i was better with color grading i would of done it in raw and i bet it would of looked better.... oh well...

Reactions: BigAl07
Ostensibly i used Davinci Resolve to edit ...

sadly i have already deleted the entire project and relating files in order to make room on my hard drive.... but i did use a couple different LUTS in color grading. The only one i can remember for sure is, " Blackmagic 4K Film to Rec709 v3". I am not sure but i think it has a lot do with surrounding light reaching the sensors... for example i had way better looking scenes near the decorative "white" street lights even though they annoyingly put a white haze over everything. The color grading made a huge difference in this white haze and grainy black "dark" areas... I used LUTS because i have really bad luck when it comes to color grading. I did attempt to change the ISO etc etc on the camera but it all ended up looking better with the scenes i used auto everything on. If i was better with color grading i would of done it in raw and i bet it would of looked better.... oh well...

Appreciate the reply just the same. I'm already looking forward to your next project :)

Side Note: SSD space is cheaper than ever. You may want to get a drive (or two) to archive your work :)

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18