DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cincinnati dude here

cincinnasti

Reactions
Just got confirmation from Adorama that Mavic has shipped. I sold my P3A months ago, figuring the sourcing issues for the Mavic would be resolved sooner than they were, so I've been droneless since October. Looking forward to getting back in the air.

If you are in the Cincy / Blue Ash / West Chester area, hit me up. I'd love to meet up with some like minded folk.

Sent from my LG-H918 using MavicPilots mobile app

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum cincinnasti . :)

Where do you/did you fly? Just got a p4 for my son in law and a mavic for myself first drone for both of us. I live in nky (alexandria)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: frankiez
Well there's a huge park in KY just south of the 71/75 bridge over the river. Sorry can't remember the name. Good views of Cincy waterfront and the river but very windy. I'll post the name of the park later.

Just got confirmation from Adorama that Mavic has shipped. I sold my P3A months ago, figuring the sourcing issues for the Mavic would be resolved sooner than they were, so I've been droneless since October. Looking forward to getting back in the air.

If you are in the Cincy / Blue Ash / West Chester area, hit me up. I'd love to meet up with some like minded folk.

West Chester area.
I found out about a month ago that I can't fly my Mavic in West Chester,(B4UFly App on my iphone) because I'm within 5 miles of Butler county Regional Airport! I have flown in Winton woods Park, with no issues. I get there early before too many people are in the park. The last time I flew I drew a small crowd of curious bystanders.

Hey guys and welcome. I'm over in Lexington but always up for a group fly. There are a few of us here in Lexington if you want to join the discussion in the thread midwest group forurm.
Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan