DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cold Calling? Best way to run drone business?

CrossQuads

Reactions
I guess this is only section this fits in. I am currently starting up my own aerial photography company (crossaerial.com) and am working on getting clients. Right now, I am offering free work to build my portfolio and get my foot in the door.

In order to do all that, I am just cold calling different realtors. Is that the best process? I feel like emails would just get deleted.

Build a portfolio online of your best residential photography. Then walk in the doors and introduce yourself. Provide business card and then tell them of your existing portfolio. Try and get a realtors name. Then when you repeat the process at the next real estate office.

Mention that the first realtor *the one you obtained the name from* is very interested in your work. Rinse, repeat

This method instills confidence that if Realtor A likes your work and is interested then Realtor B should also be interested. The math seems to work, but you need to sell the pitch without being overbearing.

Offer your work for free for so many exteriors or interiors with no obligation. Print up coupons to allow pictures or filming for free of clients vehicles, activities, whatever.

The more effort you put in the more return you will see.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryhav0c