DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Colour Grading Software

gunpilot399

Reactions
Hi all

Is there such a thing as a FREE, EASY TO USE colour grading app that doesn't take a masters degree to learn to use it. Needs to run on Windows 10

YouTube has lots of great tutorials for most of the commonly used video editors. While no masters degree is required, it'll certainly take some of your time to go through the tutorials and experiment with your footage. I have some good tutorials linked here.

Thanks mate, but have spent countless hours on google and utube trying to find a free and easy to use colour grading app. Was wanting to hear from fellow forum members as to any specific apps they can recommend that fit my two criteria

You wont find any that fit BOTH. The more you use one, the easier it becomes.

Take the time to learn a solid app. Anything good takes time. There are plenty of opinions on the different editors already discussed to death.

I am using Da Vinci Resolve its free and you can use the LUT tables from DJI to save lot of time in color grading. However you should have enough computing power for any video editor. More important is in this case the videocard than the cpu itself. Especially if you work with UHD.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe