DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Comic Book Movies..Please, please im begging you, just

lol, what? You would have made a good... (not gonna say it)

A minority is always compelled to think, that is the blessing of being in the minority

edit: But I suspect One of three Mods is going to tell us how we are derailing this thread pretty soon too, so
Im out for now

lol, what? You would have made a good... (not gonna say it)

A minority is always compelled to think, that is the blessing of being in the minority

edit: But I suspect One of three Mods is going to tell us how we are derailing this thread pretty soon too, so
Im out for now
Flat earth are a minority- along with moon landing conspiracy theorists. Thinkers?

Reactions: Kilrah
just go away. Just really seriously, 'expletive vector'!

Dont get me wrong, I liked the Dark Knight, heath ledger, and Maybe iron Man (one), but
they just keep coming, getting stupider, with big name Actors.

No good movies come out because theres been like 5 avengers movies have come out in the last 2 years
It wont..it just wont stop, *sobbing quietly*.

And DC comic book movies...I understand there great for kids, but adults need movies too.

5000 green screens overlapped with so mmuch CGI it makes your eyes bleed. Im over it.

I mean i really liked 'First Man'. Can we make more movies like that please?
And if were going to use CGI, can we use it to make it look like were not using it?

Take half a kwells tablet (dont actually though) and watch a movie.
Your eyes focus out and can detect CGI. educate yourself

Sigh, Am I alone in this thinking?

I'm with you man. I've seen a few superhero movies since my friends often want to see them. Hated almost all of them; generic stories, ultimately stupid plots, movies that feel like CGI fastfood... I'm so done with them! And the worst of it is when you say you hated the film, your friends go: "How can you? Didn't you just love the special effects?" ...
On the other hand, I think really good movies have always been a rarity, it is just that I/You tend to hate the mediocre stuff of nowadays. If you kinda like the mediocre stuff, then today is your day! ;-)

I'm with you man. I've seen a few superhero movies since my friends often want to see them. Hated almost all of them; generic stories, ultimately stupid plots, movies that feel like CGI fastfood... I'm so done with them! And the worst of it is when you say you hated the film, your friends go: "How can you? Didn't you just love the special effects?" ...
On the other hand, I think really good movies have always been a rarity, it is just that I/You tend to hate the mediocre stuff of nowadays. If you kinda like the mediocre stuff, then today is your day! ;-)

Dont be with me too much, I'm know to flip-flop ;)
Also one other person/sex posts under MavicF1TP

My posts are the profound/informative ones, with the awful grammar

But I appreciate someone else feels that way superhero & CGI
I think you dont watch a movie twice, that says a lot about it.

Context probably has a lot to do with how we remember
them (ie: Good times/Bad times).
You could have been in Love and a lot of them would still have sucked though

'Really good Movies have always been a Rarity' is probably pretty true.

I think being older and stuff being mediocre, (hopefully one state is not affecting the other) is not a good place to be
for sure

Always something fresh appearing.
I liked Brightburn. I know it’s reception was pretty mixed, but I like it.
The split series also a gem

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu