DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Compass Calibration iPhoneX

mitchbvi

Reactions
Hi
having lost one Mavic Pro I am trying to make sure that I have done every thing correctly. But I cannot get my craft to calibrate the compass.

Today I tried standing on a beach no one else there no metal I could see anywhere let. screen been kept telling me that I had mag interference move at least 1.5m away. I tried to rotate the craft in the horizontal position and the screen would switch to the vertical hint but no amount of rotating would take it past that screen.

Does anyone have any suggestions and of know if the iPhone X has particular problems.

Thanks

Mitch

I use an iPhone X without issue. Would suggest that there is local interference somewhere, perhaps something buried beneath you. Try a different location and try to calibrate again.

Thank you I will I did read somewhere that my iWatch may be the problem so tomorrow no belt no watch and see how I go. Good to know the phone is not a problem.

I have an Apple Watch too... no issues I've ever noticed... still think it's something else in your environment...

Just throwing it out there because I Don’t use an X phone, but could you maybe have problems because of the Wireless Charging capabilities? I know on certain iPads and tablets , you have to flip it to the side that doesn’t have the magnetic edge.

I have both the Apple Watch and iPhone X and had no problems doing the calibration on my Mavic Air.

Reactions: StevenM
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom