DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Completely new pilot here, any tips would be helpful!

there is polar pro katana that is awsome to handheld mavic pro
Perfect, thank you. IU'll prob pick one up if a client asks me to film indoors. I'll try without it first and see how it comes out. I'd just assume it would be awkward to control both the app and mavic at the same time.

I am in quebec canada If you need help contact me on my facebook and i will be glad to help you

if you look on youtube search for mavic pro handheld and also a lot of mavic pro katana

if you need a case for your mavic pro look for nanuk 920 for mavic pro made in Canada and it's really worth it.

if you need a case for your mavic pro look for nanuk 920 for mavic pro made in Canada and it's really worth it.
I got the combo kit so it comes with a bag, that should d, thank you though. You were mentioning Lichi or something. What is that all about?

Another suggestion is to bypass the dji refresh insurance and purchase a personal articles policy from State Farm. Usually 50-100 dollars a year and no deductible and no 1000 questions to try and see if they can wiggle out of it like dji does.

I got the combo kit so it comes with a bag, that should d, thank you though. You were mentioning Lichi or something. What is that all about?
Litchi is another app that you can use to fly your MP. It has features that dji go 4 does not and also the other way around.

Another suggestion is to bypass the dji refresh insurance and purchase a personal articles policy from State Farm. Usually 50-100 dollars a year and no deductible and no 1000 questions to try and see if they can wiggle out of it like dji does.
Yeah? That's pretty good. Would this personal article policy cover the drone if I crashed it or lost it?

Litchi is another app that you can use to fly your MP. It has features that dji go 4 does not and also the other way around.
So it's essentially an alternative to the DJI Go app? You open up Litchi instead? Had all the same features as DJI go and more?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noobie