DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Confidence problem [emoji24]

Greg, nice one!
Could you please take the drone up to Rocher de Naye one day? I went there once with friends in bismal weather and slept in one of the yurts... awesome experience, and the area must be fantastic for flying the Mav!

Thanks Joost!!!

Rocher de Naye ? I have to google this as I don’t know this place !

I’m currently looking for a spot next Saturday ! Maybe Lavaux, not sure yet !

Hi guys I’ve got a confidence problem. I have owned my Mavic for a few months, flew it in the fields around our home. I recently went to Antigua, rented a car and found some fantastic secluded beaches. Having never flown over water before, I never had the nerve to take it up, so I was thinking of taking a drone course (UK), what do you guys think? is it worth it or just keep practicing?
Thanks Mark

Hey
You will be fine and confidence will build, I was same to start with now regularly fly over water, it’s actually a nice safe place to fly away from people and you get some great footage, just make sure you do your basic checks, confirm your RTH, batteries etc. And enjoy. I also check every time the sensors all show green etc.

This was my 2nd flight with the Air and it’s certainly being reliable.

Be carful of birds too if flying low, most will fly off but a few take interest so best to give them space. I had to wait a while in this video as some guy was feeding them nearby!!

Enjoy your Air!!!

If you have used these Floats can you tell me if they affect the VPS or you get any VPS Warnings while using them?

LOL! I know, right?
I think its more about hiding the "you are an idiot" intent that the posts always contain. I think it throws off the post deleters! :D

I sadly agree, I really don't think I've come across a forum which is intended to help a community with more trolls, flamers, self-aggrandisers and nonsense. We are all hear to learn. Puts me off posting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika