Confused about shipping and when I can Get it.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ILovemavicpro, Nov 19, 2016.

1. ILovemavicpro

ILovemavicpro New Member

I'm in Canada and I have ordered my Mavic off best buy and It says ships in January. As well as on Amazon. I am confused how people have gotten theirs already and I am wanting to know if your in America if you will get it before Canada? I hope this wasn't too confusing. Thanks

2. LuvMyTJ

LuvMyTJ Administrator
    Staff Member

There was a delay in shipping the preorders that still persist today. They are saying they will need 7-8 weeks to fulfill current orders. Some have been shipped out, mostly the Mavic only option, but they have not shipped out the quantity they promised. I ordered the fly more kit the first day you could preorder and have not received mine but it's only been a month and a half. :rolleyes:

Here is the latest communication from DJI on this subject - Mavic Pro Shipping Update, Nov. 3, 2016

3. Wholagan

Wholagan Well-Known Member

I preordered from BB as well and my date still shows a 11/29 deliver by. I also have an order from newegg that is says will ship by 12/15. It does seem that BB Canada was pushed back while US was not.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots