DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connex Falcore Drone

Anthony Viscomi

Reactions
I recently obtained a Connex Falcore Drone Falcore Product page - Amimon and its quite impressive, especially while using my Cinemizers. I intend on purchasing 10 of these for an indoor quad flying/racing business venture that I'm working on. When flying these in "Shield Mode" it's essentially "idiot proof". Sort of like a governor.

I purchased the Falcore on Feb 22 and was delivered on Feb 28. The Faclore is amazing, everything arrived in perfect condition and I was very impressed with the kit. I also followed Falcore recommended additional battery list and purchased 2 spare battery to use with the provided Any Battery Plates, 2 of them are included with the kit. The next day I read online that the included Battery Plate is not to be used and they are working on a design that will prevent the older plates form causing damage. I asked on Forums that Falcore monitored and replied to most of the comments, but they would never answer the question “How are we to obtain the newer battery plate” They avoided answering that we need to purchase a new battery plate until a recent email form their support stating I must purchase the newer battery plate. They also offered a 3D print design, but I would need to purchase a 3D printer or pay someone to print this for me.

So the Customer support from Amimon on their product isn’t very good. If I would have known about the requirement to purchase more battery plates I would not have purchased the product with the failed Battery Plates. Plus I followed the recommended additional battery purchase, who knows if these will work with the newer plate.

I would not recommend purchasing the Falcore until they have resolved this issue, or you will end up spending more money and the already expensive kit. I am not upset at my purchase of the product, just disappointed with the customer service that isn’t present for anyone who purchased the failed kit with the older battery plates.

Attachments

• IMG_0905.jpg
    IMG_0905.jpg
    865 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0911.jpg
    IMG_0911.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 17
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads