DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

controller problems

gbe

Reactions
After several flights with the controller working just fine, I've started to have trouble with it.
I do the tap and long press, the same way that had been working, and nothing happens. It does not turn on. I wait and try again - same thing. Finally, I try pushing all four of the buttons. Then I see the lights indicating the controller is fully charged, but it will not stay on. After eight or ten times of doing this, it finally turns on and stays on. At that point, everything seems to work fine.
But, when I'm done, the controller will not turn off until I go through a similar process.
Please help.

Sounds like you may have a faulty power button (since that is the only button you use to power on/off). Try pressing hard, release, and press hard and hold until it turns on/off.

When pressing the power button normally and releasing, does it show the charge percentage (however it works on the MM)?

Reactions: DJake_2000
Sounds like you may have a faulty power button (since that is the only button you use to power on/off). Try pressing hard, release, and press hard and hold until it turns on/off.

When pressing the power button normally and releasing, does it show the charge percentage (however it works on the MM)?
Thanks. That did it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1