DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed mavic pro

Alex888

Reactions
Hi,

I just crashed my mavic pro platinum and sinked in the river. It was doing alright then suddenly and error on the antenna appeared on my controller. Then it was gone. I think the last message i saw was antenna failure. Can anyone help me and explain what happened.

Alex

hi,

here's the flight log. can anyone help?

thanks

Alex

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2019-06-28_[08-37-36].txt
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
From the log I see two periods with a GPS problem, no idea what that was caused by. You were flying at a minimum number of satelites, what also might have caused an isue. In the end, it says "forced landing" caused by the left controllerstick to be pulled down (at least that was the signal given). At first view, it looks like an error 99 (error caused by the person handling the controler).
BUT
I'm not an expert, let's hear what they have to say.

Reactions: Alex888
Hi,

I just crashed my mavic pro platinum and sinked in the river. It was doing alright then suddenly and error on the antenna appeared on my controller. Then it was gone. I think the last message i saw was antenna failure. Can anyone help me and explain what happened.

Alex
I am sorry to hear about your loss.

Reactions: Alex888
hello,

can you check the time a video was recorded. At what time exactly with hour, minute and seconds? the video i got from my SD card played (.MOV) played with quicktime player only shows time and minute it was take, not seconds.

Thanks

Im trying to investigate what happened, I found my drone and opened the last recording and the drone was going up, I do not understand why in my flight log it says landing.

so I'm trying to add up the seconds

In some editingprograms, you can read the timecode of the video. That shows you the recorded time, always under the condition the the date/time was set right (which should be for the mavicfootage, since time and date come from the satelites.)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark