DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed your mavic 2?

Flyography

Reactions
I have to give a presentation about the repair options for drones, we mainly use the new Mavic 2 series so I am going to use that in my presentation. I would greatly appreciate any pictures of your crashed and or broken Mavic 2's I can use as examples. I would also appreciate any input on your repair experiences. Right now I plan to talk about State Farm Insurance & DJI Care refresh but I am hoping to find a reputable 3rd party repair service. I look forward to hearing from everyone, you can email the pictures to [email protected] or drop them below.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I have to give a presentation about the repair options for drones, we mainly use the new Mavic 2 series so I am going to use that in my presentation. I would greatly appreciate any pictures of your crashed and or broken Mavic 2's I can use as examples. I have never crashed one myself and I don't like to steal pictures without consent. you can email them to [email protected] Thanks in advance to you all!
Maybe Rob @Thunderdrones might give you a hand.

I am going to be doing a thesis this summer on drones and search and rescue as well. I decided to go back to school and apply my knowledge to another field.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark