DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Criticism on my newest shot please.

TheEMan199

Reactions
My local vape shop needed a video for their Facebook and I offered my Mavic for the owner. Any tips and tricks for next time are welcome.

Is that guy supposed to look cool with his "vape" and that limo? Nothing against the work you did with your Mavic, but I think that guy and that whole thing is ridiculous. You did a great job filling it, but...

No Tobacco or Vapor products should be advertised on this forum.
Cool piloting, but not wanted here.
You must reguest this with the moderators of the forum before posting.

No offense, but this video really doesn't work on many levels. There's an art to visual story telling. This is just some random up and down shots of a guy smoking (vaping). There's really nothing to see here.

No offense, but this video really doesn't work on many levels. There's an art to visual story telling. This is just some random up and down shots of a guy smoking (vaping). There's really nothing to see here.
I mean I was there for literally 20 minutes and that's all I was able to get at the time. Are you saying it needed the city, building, a passing car or two, and the inside of the building too?

I mean I was there for literally 20 minutes and that's all I was able to get at the time. Are you saying it needed the city, building, a passing car or two, and the inside of the building too?

Maybe not all of those but definitely the building, the entrance maybe and a look inside. Maybe a slow pan of the inside. Cuz as a potential customer, I really don't care if they have a limo or not and one shot of the guy smoking would be enough.

At least IMHO

Reactions: DomoDan
Maybe not all of those but definitely the building, the entrance maybe and a look inside. Maybe a slow pan of the inside. Cuz as a potential customer, I really don't care if they have a limo or not and one shot of the guy smoking would be enough.

At least IMHO

Yeah, I worked in marketing for a decade and this isn't anything I'd ever accept as any sort of commercial or advertisement. Then again, it is a small town vape shop...but still, it doesn't say anything about the business or why I'd want to go there (if I did have any interest in a vape shop, which I do not).

Interesting .

Reactions: TheEMan199
Too close, too many repetitive shots, Most of the video would have been better suited to hand held. Not enough happening in the shot, vaping is ***.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman