DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystal Sky monitors don't work with Mavic 2

FWIW: I have the Mavic Pro (almost since launch 2 years ago) and got myself a Crystalsky last year (I used an iPad mini 4 before that). I love the Crystalsky and it was a fairly expensive add-on.
That said, I am impressed with the Mavic Pro 2 and am definitely considering to get one, but NOT before a confirmation that the Crystalsky is compatible with it.

DJI is rolling out the GO4 update depending on geographic region.
I was lucky to find at DJI forums a guy from South Africa having successfully updated CS to version 4.3.0.

With 'adjusting' my firewall to appear also in that region i successfully downloaded and installed that version.

Screenshot_2018-09-14-20-12-40.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Soft7
I was lucky to find at DJI forums a guy from South Africa having successfully updated CS to version 4.3.0.

With 'adjusting' my firewall to appaer also in that region i successfully downloaded and installed that version.

View attachment 46474

Great info. Thanks for sharing.

With 'adjusting' my firewall to appear also in that region i successfully downloaded and installed that version.

View attachment 46474
Please do us a huge favor. Download some sort of file explorer, and navigate to internal_sd->Android->data->dji.go.v4->files->Download, and grab the newest APK there and upload it to a DropBox and share it with us. That is the official CS DJI Go 4 APK. Please, pretty please.

Reactions: jesswin
Hmm. I have an active VPN to South Africa open now, and I'm getting squat. Checking to make sure that it's working, google identified my IP as originating from South Africa.

I kept changing my locations until I connected to one that serves the update. I'm downloading the APK now and will have a download link ready here soon. Download is painfully slow.

Please check that all the new options work. Mine started and launched prior to 4.3.0. I just had horrible reception and none of the new features. Also, speeds showed 0.0.

Please check that all the new options work. Mine started and launched prior to 4.3.0. I just had horrible reception and none of the new features. Also, speeds showed 0.0.
I can't right now. Hurricane Florence is causing problems. But the fact that it activates is already a positive sign. The app says it's on v4.3.0.

Have you had any luck with the update?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa