DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CSC start procedure question

Vasco

Reactions
I have change remote control settings from mode 2 to custom. One thing I notice after this is that manual start up procedure (CSC) with sticks don't work and only with auto take off can fly bird .
I change back to mode 2 and it works normally . Does anybody knows if this is application bug and can do anything to work CSC stat up with RC custom mode ?

You should be in mode 2. That is the default for remote control in the US. I'm not sure what stick settings you have in custom mode but be careful, as unpredictable results can occur and at best you will be teaching yourself non standard stick inputs.

Thanks for your reply . I just set right stick left right yaw movement instead of roll . I find it more convenient to control with right stick drone direction . But csc start up don't work and I didn't knew that !

In case anyone interested , I solve this . CSC start motor with my custom settings is now made placing both sticks down and right

I just found the CSC for my custom stick mode (left stick up/down = aircraft down/up, left/right = translational left/right; right stick up/down = forward/backward, left/right = turn left/right - love it!) and it is weird: left stick up and out, right stick down and out; or left up&in, right down&in. Finally, I can launch from hand without doing acrobatics with RC and tablet, trying to drag that switch on screen!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan