Dealing with spectators.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ifti, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Will Vardy

Will Vardy Well-Known Member

I'll put money on that poor guy not being a perv. Probably just enjoying his hobby like you when someone saw him, the kids playing nearby and put 2 and 2 together coming up with 5. Think you dodged a bullet by forgetting that record button my friend!

frankiez likes this.
  2. J Milender

J Milender Member

Oh **** yeah!!!

3. J Milender

J Milender Member

That is h e l l. Lol

4. Lapeer20m

Lapeer20m Well-Known Member

I live in the middle of nowhere on 60 acres and generally fly nearby. Today, I went down to the city to fly. The location i was shooting happened to not be in a good part of town. I was amused by the people stopping their cars in the road to get out and look at the drone. Not on the shoulder, but just stopping in a lane and exiting their vehicle so they could look up at the sky. In this situation, i felt a bit uncomfortable. My spidey sense began to kick in and i was wishing i had brought a friend with me just to provide security. It is not practical to have good situational awareness of the events unfolding on the ground while being a dedicated drone pilot.

frankiez and Yoshizakura like this.