DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Deer Creek Valley in Winter

Thanks for the comments guys. I've been up here on skis many times over the years, but not for a while. It's about 9.5 miles RT. I took 3 falls on the zooming run down that really kicked my ***. It didn't hurt because of the deep soft snow, but it was quite a struggle to get up when poles and hands sink deep and you have your skis twisted beneath you! I doubt anyone else has flown a drone up there for this view.

Thanks for the comments guys. I've been up here on skis many times over the years, but not for a while. It's about 9.5 miles RT. I took 3 falls on the zooming run down that really kicked my ***. It didn't hurt because of the deep soft snow, but it was quite a struggle to get up when poles and hands sink deep and you have your skis twisted beneath you! I doubt anyone else has flown a drone up there for this view.
There is absolutely NOTHING more disabling and exhausting as trying to get your act back together after falling and crashing in deep snow. The skis are buried, you are frozen in position, cannot even unlock the skis, and by the time you are up and back on both skis, your are sweating through your ski jacket. Been there...done that! Don't ever wasn't to do it again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard