DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Delay delay delay...

Cerberus

Reactions
Yup, you guessed it, My Mavic is somewhere out there and there is no news on when it will be available in stock..

Been seeing a lot of ppl getting their Mavic real fast lately from ordering direct from DJI store
and I am very tempted to cancel my current Order so I can buy direct from DJI..

Whats holding me back is I'm am fearful that when the Mavic gets sent to me (in malaysia), a hefty import TAX might be slapped on me and that would really kill my wallet (not that it isn't dying anyway. ;P )

So I am wondering, at the DJI store, it says tax is already included, so does that mean my import tax will be charged already through DJI or thats "their" tax and not my malaysian "Tax"

oh god, am I making sense here?

hmm... well, i'll post what DJI store tells me... if i get an answer..

When I was considering ordering the P3P directly from DJI to Norway, they told me tax was included. They also told me that if DHL or whoever delivered charged me tax to contact them and they would sort it out. Ordered locally though and did the same with the Mavic. Still waiting... ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

When I was considering ordering the P3P directly from DJI to Norway, they told me tax was included. They also told me that if DHL or whoever delivered charged me tax to contact them and they would sort it out. Ordered locally though and did the same with the Mavic. Still waiting... ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Cool..

Just got off online chat, yea, it looks like my malaysian import tax will be handled by them.
but the price on DJI store and my previous purchase has a difference of around 200 plus Ringgit.

and the seller just told me stock will arrive on the 24th.. soooooooooo..

*drools*

If you don't get it on the 24th, cancel your order and get it from DJI.com

They are fulfilling direct orders within a few days consistently now and the price you pay is landed on your doorstep.

If you don't get it on the 24th, cancel your order and get it from DJI.com

They are fulfilling direct orders within a few days consistently now and the price you pay is landed on your doorstep.

Would love to... but the increase in price of around 200 plus ringgit between the seller and DJI is making me hold on for now..

Would love to... but the increase in price of around 200 plus ringgit between the seller and DJI is making me hold on for now..
Yup. I agree with Propilot. I have to withdraw with my local authorised distributor after committing and deposited close to full amount since 22 Nov up till early Jan. Bite the bullet, ask for full refund and within 2 days was refunded. Ordered directly with DJI.com on 16 Jan and not regretting it. Now it is on its way from DHL delivery centre to reach my doorstep end of this day.
Love it & Thank you DJI but feel the frustration of all Mavic fans here.

Yup. I agree with Propilot. I have to withdraw with my local authorised distributor after committing and deposited close to full amount since 22 Nov up till early Jan. Bite the bullet, ask for full refund and within 2 days was refunded. Ordered directly with DJI.com on 16 Jan and not regretting it. Now it is on its way from DHL delivery centre to reach my doorstep end of this day.
Love it & Thank you DJI but feel the frustration of all Mavic fans here.

Thanks for sharing.. I'll give it more thought for now..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne