DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DIY Dji goggles add-ons -Head strap

droneuser

Reactions
added a strap to help keep it in place :) just a nylon strap with Velcro.. how its fasten on the goggles its a loop that has Velcro on it that wraps around the goggles. the "chin" part also has Velcro on it which can adjust to the size that is need for different size of heads :)

added eyes and eyebrows..lol

strap.JPG eyes.JPG

Reactions: Pontoon-pilot
added a strap to help keep it in place :) just a nylon strap with Velcro.. how its fasten on the goggles its a loop that has Velcro on it that wraps around the goggles. the "chin" part also has Velcro on it which can adjust to the size that is need for different size of heads :)

added eyes and eyebrows..lol

View attachment 33287 View attachment 33288
Cool! I've actually had mine fall off when bending over.

Guess that solves that.

yes when I wear the goggles they seem to want to move around AND try to flip them up with using one hand!! now I can :)

Last edited:
nice solution.. i think my head was not for dji goggles.. a bit awkward wearing and feels like it want to slip.. with this it makes goggles more stable for my head..

yup that's how I felt!!!! yes this does help!!! easy to make ( my wife sewed the Velcro onto the nylon straps) a person could hand sew the Velcro on :) having the Velcro lets you take it off the goggles if need and lets you adjusted how tight around your chin :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming