DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Air2s Certification

Hiya. Welcome to the forum.

No, it isn’t. No drones currently on the market are classified to meet the regulations when they come in.

welcome to the forum
at this time any new drone over 250g will become a legacy drone at the end of this year
plus in order to be able to fly one of the new C2 class of drone in 2023,then you will need to have passed the A2 C of C exam and obtained your certificate ,at the moment this lasts for 5 years and costs from around £100 to £150 to get

welcome to the forum
at this time any new drone over 250g will become a legacy drone at the end of this year
plus in order to be able to fly one of the new C2 class of drone in 2023,then you will need to have passed the A2 C of C exam and obtained your certificate ,at the moment this lasts for 5 years and costs from around £100 to £150 to get
Thanks for your reply , I thought legacy drones won't be able to fly within 150 m of people and not near residential areas etc ? Is this correct ?

Reactions: GFields
Ps I'm doing my C of C for class 2
yes that is correct i meant that in order to fly the new C rated drones ,in the C2 weight class would require the A2 C of C certificate

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: Chetk7677
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu